This article was published on September 1, 2020
Now that the weather is getting somewhat cooler, we can finally enjoy the outdoors in Qatar once again! Here are 14 ways you can liven up your garden.
1. Get creative with lights
2. Use plants and flowers
3. If you’re up for it, grow fresh produce (basil and mint are our favorite!)
4. Make additions to the seating area, such as cushions, lanterns, rugs, etc.…
5. Think about adding a fence
6. Install a fire pit
7. Emphasize your entrance
8. Make repairs and keep the garden tidy
9. Connect a speaker to set the mood
10. Use colors – be it on the walls, the furniture, or the accessories.
11. Add a shaded area
12. Add a swing, or a hammock
13. If you have the space, and the budget, add a grill!
14. Accent the wall with wooden panels