This article was published on August 11th, 2020
Enlisting the help of a real estate agent when you’re in the market for a new home in Qatar is essential, be it if you’re looking for a new rental, or want to purchase a new home. Here’s why we think you shouldn’t forgo the middle man:
1. A qualified realtor will help you save on time, as they will narrow your choices when it comes to finding the right location, price, size and specs.
2. A real estate agent can help you look over the lease to ensure that your rights are being protected.
3. Real estate companies have a multitude of units available, and while the one you had your eye on might be unavailable, they have access to a number of similar properties that fall within your needs.
4. They are hard negotiators. This is especially handy when it comes to the sale market, but they can also help you get good deals on rentals, including free months, utilities included, etc..
5. They are able to handle the paperwork for you, and will guide you when it comes to registering properties you purchased.
6. They are well versed in market conditions, and also have knowledge about neighborhoods, compounds, etc.…. and will be able to answer all questions you might have.
7. Real estate agents are good to have on your side for any future needs!
You can view the full list of companies that are part of our network here