Reset

Villas for sale in Giardino Villas

Brand New Villas | Giardino Village | Installment

Property type:
Villa
Property size:
5,630 sqft / 523 sqm
Bedrooms:
5 + Maid
Bathrooms:
7
10,781,076 QAR
Report this listing

Location

Map
Giardino Villas
Doha, The Pearl, Giardino Villas

Agent

25 Spaces Real Estate

25 Spaces Real Estate

Description

Brand New Villas in Giardino Village

A community Residential Project located at the heart of The Pearl Island.

Land project is 34,098sqm divided into 49 private plots from 451sqm.

Plan inclusive of:
-Basement
-Ground floor
-First floor
-Penthouse
-Swimming pool
-Lift
-2 Majlis
-Gym
-3 parking spaces
-All rooms with ensuite bathroom
-Maid's and Driver's room

Villa’s land size 451 – 675sqm
Villa’s BUA 703sqm
Floor area not covered 87sqm
Landscaped area
Construction complete in 3 years (May 2024)

May be availed up to 4 years payment plan

Bank Financing Option:
-Mortgage through Dukhan Bank
-Offer available for Qatari nationals
-After 30% downpayment; remaining 70% maybe paid through bank financing payable up to 20 years

Please contact us for consultation

25 Spaces Real Estate Office Location:

The Pearl - Qatar
Medina Centrale, Al Hambra St.
Building No. 8, Unit No. 64
PO Box 14050
Website: [link not available]

Amenities

Unfurnished
Balcony
Built in Wardrobes
Central A/C
Children's Play Area
Kitchen Appliances
Maids Room
Private Garden
Private Gym
Private Pool
Security
Walk-in Closet

Like this property? Come back to it later, easily.

10,781,076 QAR
Report this listing