New 2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Lusail

Apartment for Sale in Lusail City

Reference: nelsonpark-568093
Close large gallery

Facts

Price 1,317,000 QAR
Type Apartment
Reference nelsonpark-568093
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 3
Area 111 sqm / 1,195 sqft
Price / Sqm 11,865 QAR

Amenities

  • Central A/C
  • Balcony
  • Shared Pool
  • Security
  • Concierge
  • Covered Parking
  • View of Landmark
  • Pets Allowed
  • Shared Gym
Last update: 18/02/2018
Firas Fares NelsonPark Property
Agent:
Firas Fares
Company:
NelsonPark Property
1,317,000 QAR
This is our pleasure to present you our new building in LUSAIL City where prospective owners can pay 70% during construction, and the remaining 30% after the handover of the property .
Our beautiful new building which will attract high quality tenants, right in the heart of LUSAIL with 1 / 2 and 3 bedroom appartment .
1 bedroom : area starting from 77 sqm to 96 sqm
2 bedrooms : area starting from 109 sqm to 124 sqm
3 bedroom : area starting from 159 sqm
with speciale price starting from 912.000 QR .

Nelson Park Property was established in 2009 and we have an extremely professional and knowledgeable team whose aim is to make the search for you new home an enjoyable experience by properly understanding your needs and doing their best to find that property for you .

Firas A. Fares
+974 6607 3928

Spotted a problem?

Report this property

Nearby Amenities

data provided by: FOURSQUARE

Firas Fares NelsonPark Property
Agent:
Firas Fares
Company:
NelsonPark Property
1,317,000 QAR

More available in the same area

  • Luxury Style 2 Bed Reisdence 10
    Luxury Style 2 Bed Reisdence

    Apartment 2 2 1,402,426 QAR
  • For Sale Major property in Lusail 10
    For Sale Major property in Lusail

    Apartment 2 2 1,370,579 QAR
  • Pay easy installments & own a nice home 10
    Pay easy installments & own a nice home

    Apartment 2 2 1,414,154 QAR
  • Apartment For Sale in Lusail Al Erkyah City with facility payment. 10
    Apartment For Sale in Lusail Al Erkyah City with facility payment.

    Apartment 2 2 1,261,000 QAR
  • New Units in Lusail for sale & payment plan 10
    New Units in Lusail for sale & payment plan

    Apartment 2 3 1,350,000 QAR